Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Connecticut Challenge!!

The Connecticut Challenge. Some call it stupid and some call it crazy, I call it brilliant! The state of Connecticut is 53.7 miles long and the Connecticut challenge is walking the whole state in one 24 hour calender day. The day was Monday, September 6th and the participants were myself and Babyface (guy I have been walking with from New York state) This tells the whole story!! Enjoy!!

In all we walked 54.9 miles in 23 hours and 15 minutes. It was physically the hardest thing I have ever done. It was an experience! The final video I will post at the end of the next blog. Thanks for everything!

Walking south,

Addison (Reset)

1 comment:

  1. It was cool to see these videos. What a great accomplishment. I will never be doing something that crazy!! Hope the new pack is working out great.

    ReplyDelete