Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Vermont, Massachusetts, and Connecticut finished?? I am in New York??

I am in New York!! A lot has happened since I last blogged. Sorry I have not been keeping you all up to date. Its been a crazy few weeks. I am about to get kicked out of another library so will be short! I am going into New York City with Wolfman and Stoker. Two guys from Jersey we are walking with. We will be there from theSeptember 14th to the 17th. You can send mail to 1590 Anderson Ave. Apt 19 K For Lee, New Jersey 07024. I will give a full and comprehensive blog finishing out Vermont, highlighting Massachusetts, and the oh so painful and quick Connecticut Challenge!!! Get ready for more exciting stories to come!
Took this from a firetower in Vermont
I have an important announcement to make about two very close friend of mine. Ronnie and Lilly are having to leave the trail due to a health issues. It is a sad day but I am proud of them for the making it about 685 miles. I will miss you two and always remember how bad you made my feet feel.








The friends who will be filling their shoes ,no pun intended, will be Roco and Lola. They are a little more reserved but still just as fun loving and entertaining.
A little rope swing action in Massachusetts.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Addison!
    This Rob Gill. You would know me from Meridian. I was the pastor of Poplar Springs Drive UMC, Daniel Young's pastor. I have just finished a conversation with your Dad. I would like to offer you a chance to talk with me about an opening on our staff. I am the pastor now as of June at St. Marks on the Reservoir in Brandon. ou can call me at 601-934-5013 or email me at rob@saintmarksum.org. Enjoy your journey of wonder and praise. I look forward to heaering from you.
    GRace and Peace,
    Rob

    ReplyDelete