Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Its been a while!!



I am currently in Hamburg, PA! It has been a good while since I posted last so I am going to give a run through of our events. (These first three are old)
The boys cooking supper at a shelter in Massachusetts.
Me at bear mountian bridge that crosses the Hudson River.
Eating breakfast (yogurt) outside of a gas station in Vermont.Ok now to what we have done since I posted last:

Went to New York City.


This is us eating with Loui's family. They are Italian...really Italian. It was like Olive Garden on steroids. It was just great to be around family and so refreshing. Below is New York City from his apartment.Finished New Jersey (One of my favorite states so far)
and Aqua Blazed (paddled canoes) 26 miles down the AT into Delaware Water GapI cant upload any videos in this library because the computer is slow but I will post them next time I promise!! We will be in Duncannon, PA on Saturday. Thank you all for everything!


Walking south,


Addison (Reset)


P.S. more videos to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment